In the world of today, looks have become an important part of one’s profile. Living in an image conscious world, looking good makes you feel good. Society has set up certain characteristics that label one as good looking. Body weight and structure is an important aspect to that. Diet and exercise have become the norm in many people’s lifestyle and the citizens of Tampa are no exception. It’s not only good for health; it gives you that certain image you’ve always longed for.
Sometimes however, getting the right body type can be a daunting task. No matter what, certain body areas are known to accumulate fat and getting rid of those areas can be a real struggle. With the advent of modern technology, a new technique known as laser lipo can help target those certain body areas, giving you the perfect lean body. We at Anna Esthetics understand the struggle and for this reason have introduced laser lipo for our clients.
What Actually is Laser Lipo?
- Laser Lipo is the name given to a pain free, non-surgical treatment option that works to remove the accumulation of excess fat stores from certain body areas.
- The entire concept behind laser lipo is to make clients achieve their desired body type, helping them target those certain body areas where fat cells have become stored and have caused irregular deposition on the surface of the skin.
- Laser lipo makes use of low levels of laser to carry out the desired results in a non-invasive manner.
- Laser lipo can help to smooth cellulite, reduce fat stores and also shape your body.
The Laser Lipo Treatment
Laser lipo, as mentioned in the name, uses lasers at low frequency levels to make you get slightly leaner and help reshape your body. Here’s how the treatment goes about:
- Patients who choose to opt for laser lipo are given low doses of laser on the desired target area.
- This form of “liposuction” utilizes a modern form of technology known as photo bio-modulation. This helps to stimulate cells that store fat, known as adipose cells.
- Once stimulated, adipose cells release their stored content, getting rid of unwanted fat from the body.
- l-Lipo also helps to maximize the lymphatic flow of fat by stimulation of lymph nodes in the desired treatment area.
l-Lipo treatment Results
- l-Lipo is a simplified and quick method that takes 30 minutes to complete
- l-Lipo is performed two times in a week so that body reshaping is complete over a span of four weeks.
- l-Lipo does not drastically produce results on its own. It is recommended that patients also continue to incorporate diet and exercise to maintain and get the best results possible.
Advantages of l-Lipo:
- It’s a form of non-invasive weight loss treatment so it is totally safe and pain-free. Unlike plastic surgeries, no need of surgically cutting into your body’s skin with this form of laser lipo.
- There is no recovery period attached as the treatment is non-invasive
- Results observed in a few treatment sessions
- Much cheaper in cost compared to other surgical liposuction treatments. We at Anna Esthetics provide you with the following packages:
Laser Lipo Reviews from our Clients
Anna is a wonderful esthetician. I met Anna thru groupon for Laser Lipo. I then added the Collagen facial with skin tightening! I am seeing good results so I am continuing another round of both. I love Anna she is professional and friendly. Her spa offers reasonable pricing and more importantly a relaxing spa atmosphere. Anna offers a wide variety of treatments!! You will be pleased !! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!
Anna is very professional and caring. She answered all my questions and was very supportive. Also the place is cleaned and organized.I would not hesitate to recommend friends and family. I have tried 3 different treatments and she is awesome!!! Thanks Anna 🙂
I enjoyed working with Anna and she was very knowledgeable about the procedures and explain how it worked beforehand and make me feel more comfortable. I was very excited that I did lose an inch right off the bat I will definitely be back and referring more people