Li-FT Pigment Removal
What is LI-FT PMU / Tattoo Pigment Removal?
LI-FT is a common, effective approach to lightning tattoos. However, it is a slower process than other treatments, this method is popular because it is much safer than other removal procedures.
Li-FT saline products have recently been developed to remove unwanted pigment from tattoos. This service is done using the same traditional equipment (machine, needles, etc) used in the tattooing process. However, instead of pigment, this saline solution is implanted into the skin. A sterile solution is tattooed into the skin to make the skin reject the pigment.
- Microblading eyebrows removal
- Old pmu removal
- Emergency removal
Who can benefit from
It can benefit those who have had an old permanent cosmetic tattoo procedure, some mistakes as well as remove other blurred, discolored, or misshapen eyebrows. The healing time is similar to initial pigmentation. Relatively nontraumatic to the client with little to no downtime.
How Effective is LI-FT Removal?
Clients should expect three to four procedures before they see some results. Clients must be realistic in their expectations, they should expect a lightening of the tattoo, not full removal. Many times it is only necessary to remove a small part of the color to give new eyebrows. This is why a consultation is necessary to determine what level of removal or lightening is best
LiFT is unique to other methods in that it uses a specialized formula of saline, salt and fruit extracts. When applied under the skin it lifts pigment out of the underlying tissues through a process known as Osmosis.
Results will vary depending on but not limited to:
- The client’s skin condition
- Health profile
- The ability to heal well
- The type and color of the pigment to be lightened
- Depth of pigment placement
- Compliance with the Li-FT aftercare instructions
Some tattoo lightening procedures will be more or less successful than others based on these factors. Once an acceptable amount of pigment is removed, you can opt for a new eyebrow procedure.
Clients should expect 3-4 sessions before they see some results.
60 days No eyebrows hair growth serums. Electrolysis and laser hair removal should not be done. Do not get a chemical peel or skin laser treatment.
30 days Do not get Botox injections
14 days No sun or tanning before the procedure
7 days Do not tweeze, wax, or dye brows before the procedure. Do not use harsh products, retinoids, and acids around eyebrows
48 hours Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vit. E (unless medically necessary)
24 hours Do not drink alcohol and caffeine, Avoid sweating on the day of the procedure
How to prepare before LI-FT Removal
- Choose the time wisely and make sure you will follow the aftercare accurately. Please allow time for healing before going on vacation or any special events.
- On the day of the procedure please do not wear the best clothes.
- Wash your hair since after the procedure you will be asked to keep the treated area dry. Clients with special events, travel plans, or who work in an environment with the probability of high bacterial exposure should choose the right timing for the lightening procedure so aftercare instructions do not conflict with these activities or work schedules